Sunset self-portrait at Larcom Theater, Wallis Street, Beverly, MA, 2016
About the artist
Michelle Behre Photography is a full-service, fine art photography studio. Her images have been described as romantic, elegant, chic, light, and airy. Michelle approaches photography in a fine art photojournalistic nature and enjoys taking a step back and capturing organic moments as they unfold.
It is in her studio's best interest to create family heirloom collections to be cherished for decades to come with her clients. In this digital age, she believes in printing photographic images, enjoying memories in print, cherishing these moments, and special memories on a daily basis, and viewing large scale images, and albums in our homes.
Michelle is a results kind of gal. There is nothing better than the moment when she sees her client’s faces as they are blown away by the family heirlooms that she created for them and that her business has delivered! This business is so fulfilling. This is what she lives for.
Crafting family heirlooms is the last piece of the creative process that she enjoys sharing with her clients. Working one-on-one with families means the most to the artist and the artistic community she has created in her small business.
Just as you are shopping for the right photographer, she is also shopping for the right clients and projects. If there is a mutual fit, she is thrilled to see your face when while viewing the results she can bring to your families home and your small business.
When Michelle is not behind my lens you'll find her
- Spending time with family and friends.
- Meeting and greeting with local vendors at the local Rising Tide Society Tuesday's Together chapter.
- Exploring new picturesque venues by the sea or in the mountains.
- Crafting homemade, romantic candle-lit dinners accompanied with wine, cheese, and a cute movie!
- Trying new activities and restaurants.
- Hanging out with her fur baby, Oreo.
- Checking out upcoming events, such as music festivals, brew festivals, vineyard tours, and antique car shows.
- She doesn't watch much TV; however, when she does, she enjoys cuddling up with Adam and viewing classics like The Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, Sex and the City, current dramas such as Homeland.
A few things she cannot live without
She is head over heels with all things organic, obsessed with avocados and all things coconut especially Burt's Bees coconut chapstick! She adores traveling, especially by the sea or mountainside, and is kinda obsessed with all things cream, off-white, pink, baby-blue, or sage! She is such a hopeless romantic and absolutely adores capturing candid, emotional, romantic, elegant, and airy, imagery. A few other things she cannot live without would be Magnolia Rouge, the Starbucks Green Tea Latte, her Louis Vuitton Speedy, Kodak Portra and Fujifilm, her passport, laughing too hard, and her collection of film cameras!