The day of your wedding is one of the most important days of your lives and we treasure capturing these moments. We are there to capture the most cherished moments and to be a part of your day, and to it takes a bit of planning to achieve all of those beautiful photographs to be presented in your album! That is why we have presented a few helpful hints on how we can help you prepare for your special day!
Here are just a few tips on how we can help you:
1. The consultation is the best way to begin our relationship. Consultations are a great way for us to learn more about you, your day, all all about how you met, your dream engagement session, wedding day details, and photographic needs! The consultation is a great way for us to get to know one another, prepare for your special day, and answer special questions that you may have in preparation for all wedding details and engagements sessions, and most importantly, to see if we're the best fit for one another!
2. How communication with the event coordinator is helpful while crafting your final wedding timeline. The wedding timeline is a carefully constructed itinerary of your day. If you are having a bridal session or first look, it is essential that myself and the event coordinator can plan out what times these events will take place during your special day. The timeline has strong details to concerning deliveries and ceremony start/end times. With this list, it is essential to construct our shot lists around this time line. We work one on one with your coordinator and place our timelines together so that your day will run as smooth as possible. Here, comes planning and we would love to take the stress off of you and work directly with your planner!
3. The wedding day questionnaire is a huge help to all parties. If we are photographing formals of immediate family, bridesmaids, and groomsmen, please provide us with a list of all immediate relatives and those to be photographed! We will get all these photographs done promptly and on time so you can enjoy your cocktail hour!
4. How we'd love to preserve your heirloom collection. Your wedding photographs deserve more than to just live on a hard drive or in an online proofing gallery. Photographs truly do not breathe until they are printed, hung on the walls of your home, and reminisced upon due to their presence. Photographs of your wedding day deserve to be cherished for a lifetime and with a full service photographer, your images will be printed, hung, enjoyed on a daily basis in your home.
5. The reveal and review ordering session. Once you arrive from home from your honeymoon, Michelle will be in contact with you about scheduling your reveal and review ordering session. . This is a special time to relive your wedding day from another viewer's perspective and create a heirloom to pass down from generation to generation. Relive the romance with a romantic evening, and in some cases, view moments that you may have not seen happen on your wedding day.